Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Reese Witherspoon's "In Bloom" Fragrance Now Available!

Be one of the first to get Reese's new fragrance "In Bloom"!  I have had the opportunity to try this beautiful fragrance, and I love it. It has been compared to Juicy Couture, which is also one of my favorites. What exactly does In Bloom smell like? Jasmin, gardenia and magnolia; a touch of Georgia peach tea leaves; and a hint of amber and wood.


The actress says in developing the scent, she looked to her childhood in Tennessee -- where a Magnolia tree blossomed in her back yard. 
To order, go to my online store CLICK HERE ---  eBoutique 
You will automatically get FREE shipping with your order!! 
If you would like me to send you a sample, simply email you address to AVONLADYINMI@hotmail.com


Happy Shopping!



1 comment:

  1. Hi there!You have got pretty blog!I love fashions,too or more thinks!My bess wishes for you and welcome my space!:)

    ReplyDelete