Monday, September 28, 2009

New AVON Brochures with Gifts for the Holidays!!

I just received my new shipment of brochures which feature "Gifts for the Holidays"!  I browsed through and am so excited about all the great product offerings!!

Just to name a few - 
Sparkle and Shine Lipsticks AND nail polishes in glittering Holiday colors ($4.99 and $3.49)

12-in-1 Eye Palette for versatile powers from light to dark (only $9.99)

Holiday stocking stuffer Hand Creams and Lip Balms with cute holiday print packaging ($.99 each!)

Holiday Charm necklace with 5 inter-changable charms ($9.99)

Little girl's clothes that match AVON's Madame Alexander Dolls ($12.99-$16.99) 

Email me at BrendaRutka@aol.com to request a BROCHURE (include your address) and I will mail you one.  I offer 15% discount on any order placed directly to me. Or, you can go online and order directly from my website at youravon.com/brutka  - FREE shipping use CODE FSWER !!  youravon.com/brutka   

Love and Lipstick,
Brenda
Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment